Ooey and gooey. This low-carb keto brownie with just a drizzle of chocolate sauce is the perfect wrap-up to a hard day at work. Or a day lounging. Or a day at the lake. Or a random Tuesday.
This low-carb keto dessert recipe allows you to safely enjoy a delicious, guilt-free treat. You’re welcome.
- 60g chocolate keto-friendly protein powder
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup baking Stevia
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1/2 cup (4 large) egg whites
- 3 tbsp. coconut butter, melted (or ghee, unsalted butter)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. butter extract (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add egg whites, melted coconut butter, and vanilla extract, and butter extract. Mix until it has a smooth and uniform texture.
- Lightly spray a baking dish with cooking spray, and pour in brownie batter.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. The brownies set asd they cool, so ideally you want to cook until the center no longer jiggles, but they’re also still gooey.
- Cut the brownies into squares.
Contains stevia, eggs
Start The Keto Diet Launch Program
Get this keto breakfast recipe plus 149 more breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack recipes when you join the 30-Day or 60-Day Keto Diet Launch Program. You get:
- 150 ultra low-carb recipes
- Daily nutrition education
- Weekly meal plan to promote well-balance meals
- Weekly shopping list
- Permanent access to KetoBowl Library of books, guides, and articles
- The 30-Day Classic Keto Plan for $49
- The 30-Day Vegetarian Keto Plan for $49
- The 60-Day Full Classic-Meatless Keto Diet Plan for $79
Sign up by September 30, 2017 and get 30% off the subscription price when you use coupon code LAUNCH2017. Click below to start The Keto Diet Launch Program today.