Throw this ‘porridge’ together before you go to bed at night for a nutritional, high-fiber breakfast or delicious keto snack the next day for you and your partner. You may want to play around and adjust the amount of sweetener you add, as all granulated sweeteners tend to have varying sweetness levels.
Although sweeteners are notorious for having a poor after-taste, it is likely that at this stage of your Keto journey, you have found one that you are happy with, and have possibly become accustomed to the taste.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup white chia (3.2oz / 90g)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tsp granulated sweetener
- 6 raspberries, to serve
- Place the almond milk, white chia, vanilla extract and granulated sweetener into a bowl and stir well to combine. Place in the fridge overnight to soften and swell.
- The next morning, divide between two bowls and top with a few raspberries and additional sweetener sprinkled over, if required.
LABEL VALUES PER CUP
Contains: almonds, milk
Start The Keto Diet Launch Program
Get this keto breakfast recipe plus 149 more breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack recipes when you join the 30-Day or 60-Day Keto Diet Launch Program. You get:
- 150 ultra low-carb recipes
- Daily nutrition education
- Weekly meal plan to promote well-balance meals
- Weekly shopping list
- Permanent access to KetoBowl Library of books, guides, and articles
- The 30-Day Classic Keto Plan for $49
- The 30-Day Vegetarian Keto Plan for $49
- The 60-Day Full Classic-Meatless Keto Diet Plan for $79
Sign up by September 30, 2017 and get 30% off the subscription price when you use coupon code LAUNCH2017. Click below to start The Keto Diet Launch Program today.